26 Dec 2007

HELLO SANDIEL!!

I was just reading DE forum and noticed your comment - thanks so much! Hope you had a lovely day and also have a great new year. I miss you too ! - we had some great debates and even a good laugh sometimes.

I found the DE forum a very odd place today - notice that Jane Gin and Tonic has heen on all day and all night and almost every single post is from her and she sounds very angry and depressed. It seems she is alone at christmas time and that is very sad.


VivIf you are reading this today, all the best to you and yours.... You are still a miss on here. I don't post as often now, but keep reading the forum, and check on your website now and again.Keep up the good work and keep questioning everything.... God Bless to all.
• Posted by: SandieL


Lovely to hear from you, even if indirectly!

Kind Regards
Viv x

2 comments:

ratonthebeam said...

I think Jane G&T was probably drunk, but as she was just in the mood for abusing everybody, I declined to join in.

Hope you had a lovely day Viv and you and yours are all well and happy.

Seasons Greetings

Rat

Unknown said...

Hiya Rat

Lovely to hear from you. I hope you are enjoying a peaceful and happy holiday.

I did have a lovely time with my family yesterday and even got out of cooking the meal!

Unfortunately people like Jane seem to forget that alcohol is actually a depressant. If you are in an angry depressed mood anyway it is only going to make you feel worse. She was incredibly offensive on the forum and sadly made a public spectacle of herself. Wise decision not to try and engage with her!

There is a more peaceful discussion going on today but I do find the so called "story" quiee sickening. Who told the press where the McCanns were spending Christmas Day I wonder? I am sure there were millions of people the world over yesterday, very privately dealing with very genuine grief.

I hope you also have a great New Year!

Love and Best Wishes
Viv xxxxxx