1 Dec 2007

MAUREEN DONT CHALLENGE ME AGAIN - YOU WILL BE MODERATED! (I DONT LIKE YOU)

OLDHIPPY......................................LAZARUS
30.11.07, 11:09pm
I have to agree with you I challenged her last night and she didn't like it I know it was Viv. A leopard does not change it's spots.As for Lazarus I don't think I will poke my nose in there ! !It has been a much calmer night tonight hasn't it, a real grown up debate, mind you I had a mad 5 minutes earlier with alroy, did you join in also?Did you see his post at 5.30pm. I nearly fell of my chair laughing!
• Posted by: Maureen7Report Comment

1 comment:

Unknown said...

But Maureen you told me you had heart failure/disabled/your husband got murdered/your friend in Calif is dying and you cant get to see her. Firstly take care when falling of your chair - God knows what you may imagine may happen to you and second how the heck do you find Alroy funny? Well with a heart condition I supposed it is best not to laugh too much!