1 Dec 2007

WHAT IS IT ABOUT THIS PRO MCCANN LOBBY

DOCMAC DON'T START MESSING AROUND WITH ME AGAIN
01.12.07, 12:10am
THANKS FOR CONFIRMING THAT ROSIEPOPS30.11.07, 11:47pmI see Felvivity has been blocked, as I am not a hypocrite I can't say that I will miss her, but I didn't report her, I have only the feeling of total indifference towards her. • Posted by: Rosiepops The spelling of 'Felvivity' has confirmed my suspicions as to who got Felicity blocked.. Thank you so much for the information.You are a little too heavy on the 'sparkling mineral water' too. It's getting a bit obvious now? Also, why are you suddenly coming up with this 'partner' stuff? Never seen that before.Will not be up to see your reply, as I only came here to receive a telephone call. Good luck with discussing this with your mates in my absence. • Posted by: docmac • Report Comment~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I did not get felvivity banned (I have a lisp)Has it occurred to you that her posts are being monitored and perhaps she got herself banned? so please do not involve me in your petty accusations.I will not be responding to anymore of your posts because I consider you to be a vexatious poster who is deliberately inciting ill feeling on here, by making deliberately inflammatory posts as above, in order to get people (namely me) blocked.
• Posted by: Rosiepops

No comments: