1 Dec 2007

MCCANNS ARGUIDO STATUS TO BE LIFTED - I DONT THINK SO ROSIEPOPS!

HAVING BEEN READING THESE POSTS FOR THE PAST HOUR
30.11.07, 11:18pm
I have come to the conclusion that a lot of the posters on here take great pleasure in what they perceive as the guilt of the McCann's. they have taken this new bit of news and as usual blundered in without thinking it right through.i haven't a clue what is in the mind of the PJ, but at a guess I think this is in fact moving on and I also think that this is the start of where we will see the removal of arguido status from the McCann's.The Pj will interview the friends? Is this fact or is it fiction? Sorry if I don't get too excited about this but I have seen all the false starts before.Well of course they would want to interview people again if there are inconsistencies in statements, this should have been done long, long ago.Interviewing the McCann's? Is this official? Can't get too excited for the same reasons as above, but I do hope this is true and again this should have been done long ago. Before people get too carried away with their ill feelings towards this couple, they perhaps should take into consideration that that as Madeleine is their daughter they do need to be informed as to what is actually happening with regard to this investigation.I think the arguido status is going to be lifted, what I also think and this is probably the real reason why the PJ want to talk them (apart from clearing up questions which would naturally have come to light) is that I think sadly the PJ are going to tell them that they are going to scale this case right down. this would need to be done face to face.NowI see Felvivity has been blocked, as I am not a hypocrite I can't say that I will miss her, but I didn't report her, I have only the feeling of total indifference towards her.
• Posted by: RosiepopsReport Comment

No comments: